audition and tech interview information
3 WEEK PERFORMANCE CAMP
1. Parents must complete the following forms:
- Sign Up To Audition or Tech Interview - Click button above for online form.
- Audition & Tech Form - Click button below, print the form, and bring completed form to auditions.
- Conflict Calendar - Click button below, print form, and bring completed form, with Sunday-Saturday conflicts listed, to auditions and tech interviews. Campers will be assigned ensemble roles and tech assignment of ALPS choice if no conflict calendar is completed.
- Needs Based Scholarship - If you are requesting a needs based scholarship, click button below, print form, and bring completed form to auditions.
3. All performers will audition for singing, acting, and dancing. There are roles for children 9-18 years old.
SINGING: 16 bars of a Broadway song. Be prepared to sing a cappella or have music on a device that can share with a Bluetooth speaker.
DANCING: Campers should be prepared to learn and perform a short group routine.
ACTING: Campers should be prepared to do cold readers for auditions.
4. Tech Positions - Campers wanting to explore technical theatre, should be prepared to serve on a pre-production committee and hold a technical production position.
5. We strongly suggest that the parents read the Letter to the Parents, even if you have been in an ALPS play before.
6. Also below is a Fee List and Schedule.
7. Tech Interviews - June 10 at 3-4pm
8. Auditions - June 10 at 4-6pm
9. Call Backs - June 19 at 6pm. If you are not called back, DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO THAT!
10. Parent Meeting - July 9 at 6pm. Your attendance is needed at this meeting.
11. Performance Camp - July 10-14, 17-21, and 24-28 at 8am-5pm. Saturday and Sunday camp hours are as needed. Monday-Friday night rehearsals will be as needed (Plan on July 24-27 at 6-8pm rehearsals).
12. Performance Schedule - July 28-29 at 7pm & July 30 at 3pm and August 4-5 at 7pm & August 6 at 3pm.
13. Please email us with any questions. Button below.